Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Mother's Day


Hey all!

I am not going to write too much because tomorrow I will talk to most of you! (Haha, I love that excuse....)

We had another great week here in Quito. Last Sunday F, an awesome 18 year old dude with desires to go on a mission RANDOMLY showed up at church after a full week with out hearing from him. He has a baptismal date for this upcoming Saturday. He is DOPE. He brought his 2 younger siblings to church, too!

Today we went back to the QuiCentroNorte mall and went bowling again. My first 2 bowls were strikes, and then I went cold. I lost by a point. #Humility ;)



This morning while we were in the internet cafe looking at email really quick there was this random 25-30 year old classy looking guy sitting next to us. Out of no where he asks ´´what do I need to do to be baptized in your church and to become a member?´´ After chatting with him for a minute, we got his phone number, found out he lives a few blocks from the church, lead him to mormon.org, and got an appointment for tomorrow. Such a crazy miracle, hopefully we can help this man come unto Christ! God is preparing people daily. Last night we found a GREAT new family. The dad is one of the happiest, friendliest, purest guys I have met here in Ecuador. And, he looks like Gru from Despicable Me. Bald, big nose, big shoulders.....EPIC.

Well, can´t wait to skype with the fam tomorrow! Fourth and final call....unreal! Oh yeah...on Monday my flight plan came in. Unreal. Tomorrow will be the start of my 17th and final change here in the mission. Can´t wait to make these last 6 weeks the best yet!

Also, SHOUT OUT to all the mommas out there. I love you, Mom. And I love all my Grandmas and all the other wonderful moms out there. I would say more, but tomorrow I´ll have a little bit more time to talk to my momma. :)



Love you all!

ES



No comments:

Post a Comment