Monday, August 25, 2014

Safe & Sound!

After a long, long night of traveling, I MADE IT TO ECUADOR! The flights were amazing (had window seats both times), and our President and the Missionaries here are amazing. President Christiansen and his wife are honestly the best...I can not wait to serve for/with them!

Here in Quito at the mission home/chapel. We arrived in Quito at 12:30, drove an hour into town down, had lunch at one of the church buildings (amazing taco salad from the members), went to one of the apartment buildings for a 2 hour nap, and am now here at the chapel again for Dinner and a few meetings. I will be here in down town Quito until Thursday, when we get our new trainers/companions and find out our first area! All day tomorrow are orientations and all the important stuff we need to know about the people, our mission, and safety. I am here and I am stoked!

My P Days are now Monday...so talk to you all in a week!

Love, ES

No comments:

Post a Comment