Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter!




All,

Hey. I will be quick this week. Figure you are all a little tired after a few long emails in a row... ;)

It was another great week here in Quito. This week we didn´t have any conferences or trainings, so we got to spend the week in our sector/doing divisions with other missionaries here in Quito! On Thursday we did a full day exchange with some missionaries from our zone, La Colon. I went with Elder W from Arizona and Elder J from North Carolina. They are both BIG BOYS, so it was fun roaming the streets/hills of center Quito with them. Elder J has 5 weeks in the mission, so it was fun seeing how he/ his companion are doing and improving and adapting to missionary life. It was a fun day with them and we were able to set some great goals for them and their sector! 


Aside from that, Elder F and I have just been doing our best to get our sector moving along. We currently are teaching a part member family of 5, and a great old man named C. They are both preparing to be baptized on the 9th of March, the weekend after General Conference!


Today we had a great pday, climbed a huge Rebar ball in a sweet park in the center of Quito, and then played volleyball in the church. 2 on 2...it was great and exhausting. Felt so good to sweat and run around! My spike is getting nasty...watch out Misty May. ;)




Love you all and hope you have a great Easter Sunday! I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I have felt His love and influence more so in these past 20 months than ever before in my life. I am grateful for His example, Atonement, and resurrection. Take a minute to think/read about Him...I promise you will feel His love.

Thanks for everything. You are all great.

ES


No comments:

Post a Comment