Saturday, March 12, 2016

La Obra


I am running low on time, again. Nature is full off patterns. Call me a naturalist.

It was another great week here in Quito. I lied last week. I live one block from the Hilton Hotel. Anyways. This week we continued with zone conferences. On Tuesday we had one with Zona Chillogallo. It went really well. We watched a powerful video about Abraham/Isaac during the zone leaders training. Unreal amount of faith shown by both of those men. We also ate some tasty lasagna. On Wednesday we had zone conf with Zona Colón, which is the zone we actually are a part of, so that was cool. I got sung to for my birthday. And got a really cool pencil case from Hna Christensen. I like it. It was cool because Elder H is one of the zone leaders here in La Colón, so I got to watch him train. I felt like I was back in Elders Quorom at BYU, haha! That night we did divisions with him and Elder L from Colorado, another one of my favorite missionaries in the whole mission.  We only have about 2.5 hours after the conference and travel, but we had a great night! Talked with TONS of people, and taught a really solid progressing investigator, Senor Tierra. Yes, his last name is ´´earth´´. 

{Kevin is in the back row toward the left}

Thursday morning we woke up at 6:30 and took a taxi to President´s house, and then drove out to Santo Domingo. It was awesome being back in the coast. The zone conference went great, and then afterwards we did divisions with the zone leaders down there. I got to work with Elder Q, an Elder who was in my ward in Solanda over a year ago. He finishes in 2 weeks and is such a stud. It was awesome working in hot, rainy Santo Domingo again. We some some AMAZING lightning as well. I´m alive though, don´t worry! Yesterday we were able to get some office work done/get ready for the upcoming week. This week we will have the new missionaries/trainers verification on Tuesday, and then travel down south for zone conferences in Ambato Thursday, Riobamba (YES!) Friday, and the Oriente (jungle) Saturday. Hopefully we will find some time on Saturday or Sunday to write home, if not, I´m good. :)

Love you all! Oh yeah. We went on an epic hike today. Teliferico round 3, but this time to the PEAK! 

ES

No comments:

Post a Comment