Monday, December 22, 2014

Star Over Bethlehem

Okay this time I mean it.... MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! 


I don’t have too much time today because I have been writing like crazy trying to send some ´´Christmas Cards´´ out to many of you....but just want to wish you all A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy holiday! I hope everyone has a great winter break and enjoys some quality time with the fam. 

We had a great week. Saturday had a super beautiful baptism for one of our investigators whose whole family are members and after many months and years of investigating the church decided he wanted to be baptized. His whole family was so happy and the service was beautiful...all of his grandkids sung I am a Child of God and it was so cute. 

 
J and J2 came out with us twice again this week...we have to tell them no sometimes now because they always want to come out with us and never want to do their homework...haha! It is gonna be dang hard to leave those guys.

We are in week 6 of the change...which means this Sunday we will receive changes....and because I have 3 changes now here in this sector it is very very likely that I will be leaving to a new area on Monday. It is going to be super hard to leave but I am gonna end (probably) with a BANG--we have a ton of Christmas plans for this week... 

Only 3 more days until I get to Skype the fam!!! I can not wait! Don’t know where time has gone....but its going so ya’ll better hold on tight!!

Love you all, have a wonderful Christmas and spend a minute or two to think about all the gifts God gives us every day....including the most important one-Jesus Christ.

Elder Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment